ICTechnology Sales Account Manager
ICTechnology is an MSP (Managed Service Provider), specialising in network management, technical support, security, digital marketing, and most importantly customer service. Our company builds lasting relationships, and we pride ourselves on delivering the best service and quality, based on process-driven systems.Our current customer portfolio includes projects and works completed in a variety of industries ranging from construction, education, government facilities, international shipping, and professional services.
Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for sales conversions, generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintaining client records
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
Sales Representative Must Have!
- Must have already Connectwise Experience
- CRM/ERP Experience using Odoo/SAP
- Must have a solid understanding with technology
- Must understand Software & Hardware sales and come from and I.T Solutions background
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is necessary
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment