Optimize your IT investment
Is your technology taking over your office? Do you wish you could implement new technologies but simply do not have the space to do so? Virtualisation is the answer, with capabilities that allow businesses to separate resources and services from the underlying physical delivery of those services. In other words, virtualization allows you to do more with less.
For example, with virtual memory, your software can access more memory than is physically installed in your computer, via the background swapping of your data onto disk storage. Virtualisation techniques can be applied to other aspects of your business IT as well, including: networks, storage, laptop or server hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Registry cleanup for faster boot-up times
- De-fragmentation of your hard drive for quicker access
- Cleaning out dust and grime buildup
- Testing all hardware devices (CD-ROM, sound, etc.)
- Updating windows with the latest security patches
- Updating anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, and other security programs
- Staff training on how to keep your system maintained and how to avoid re-infecting computers
To keep your office computers and network running and keep your costs low and predictable, ICTechnology offers a Managed Services Plan.
- Virtualisation from ICTechnology gives your business the power to:
- Improve application performance – with rapid provisioning and dynamic load balancing
- Get back on track after a disaster – with simplified recovery solutions
- Increase utilization – by consolidating your servers
- Go green – lower your electricity bills with fewer servers
Virtualisation technologies provide a layer of abstraction between computing, storage and networking hardware, and the applications running on it, so you can enjoy more advanced technology without installing more equipment in your office.
Best of all, implementing a virtual infrastructure in your business is non-disruptive, since using your computers will be no different than it is now. However, virtual infrastructure gives administrators the advantage of managing pooled resources across your business, allowing IT managers to be more responsive to changing business needs and better leverage infrastructure investments.