Do you know there are 4.3 billion people with an email account worldwide?* 91% people check their emails every day as published in a ‘Salesforce’ article. These facts clearly point out that ‘Email’ is the most powerful way of communication, especially for organizations. You will be surprised to know that 269 billion emails are sent per day and an average of 121 emails are received by an office worker each day.
Being the standard way to establish a strong business relationship, emails are the most trusted form of communication among co-workers & clients, across industries. So, how can you make this tool more powerful, quick and result-oriented for your organization? An element of personalization in your communication, wherever possible, can give otherwise machine-based interactions a more human touch and thanks to the advanced Cloud features it’s all possible today.
Switch to Office 365 today to incorporate powerful email features, discussed below, in your organisation:
1. Better Email Linking: Using a business edition of Microsoft Office 365, you can take file sharing to the next level by linking files through email. Emailing automatically gives the recipient permission to edit, a permission you can adjust.
2. No More Email Clutter: You have most likely seen the ‘clutter’ folder in your mailbox. Microsoft has rolled out a way of deciphering and sorting your emails into important, and not so important folders.
3. Halt Reply-All Conversation: Now, you can put a halt to the ongoing and annoying ‘reply-all’ conversations that you are not interested in. If you click ‘ignore conversation’ it will move all past and future streams straight into the ‘Deleted Items’ folder.
4. Multiple Document Editor: One of the great features is awesome ‘Team Collaboration’ and ‘Document Control’ within Sharepoint. To use this function, click on the top right where it says ‘share’. From there, you can search and invite people to edit the document.
5. Outlook Calendar: Now migrate your OneNote to-do list or plan projects to your Outlook Calendar. It has the ability to set up reminders and deadlines to keep you on track.
Use these powerful email features of Microsoft Office 365 and send out high result-oriented emails every time. Furthermore, here are some reasons why you should put more focus on business emails as this trend will dominate in 2018:
- Better ROI: In business, everything is about ROI. Every business owner expects to get a good return on his investments and email could be the best way to inform their target customers.
- Easily Sharable: Like any other form of communication, emails can be shared with any number of people along with all important links, images, and content as it is.
- Easy Creation: To draft a good email, you don’t require a team. You can easily get into the smart editor and craft a good email for your customers, team or colleagues.
- Contextually Personalized: Unlike any other communication like banners ads, news – media, etc., you can send a personalized email to anybody or everybody based on demographics, interests, and behaviour so that your customers always value your emails and act on them every time when email is being sent to them.
So when you are upgrading to the advanced technology and incorporating powerful email features into your business. For more tech tips or help around Microsoft Office 365, get in touch email@example.com or call us at 1300 123 428.
If you are still lost and haven’t figured out the benefits of MS Office 365 along with its powerful email features, our experts can help you to make your planning process accountable, easier, and faster. Our complimentary Office 365 assessment evaluates the compatibility of your current IT environment and review of your hardware, software and business needs. We will provide you an actionable report that may help you to take the migration decision. Call us now!