In our previous article, we discussed Kaspersky Anti-ransomware solution for small businesses. As I mentioned – it is not a full-fledged version. For better protection and enhanced security, you need an advanced solution that can understand the critical endpoint security requirements of any business. Kaspersky Endpoint Security can be a perfect fit, especially for small and mid-size businesses. Be it a mobile device or file server, Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud will let you manage all security requirements remotely at any time.
Small and midsize businesses face similar threats as their larger counterparts, but they often lack the resources to get a complete solution. According to an IT Security Risks 2016 survey, more than 42% of small and medium-size companies were attacked by ransomware. One-third of these enterprises had to pay ransom and even after that almost 18% of the companies failed to recover their lost data. That’s why every business needs a solution that can:
- Protect business and customer data from threats such as cryptolockers and data theft.
- Preserve business continuity by keeping IT systems running efficiently and securely.
- Get secure access through all devices – mobile, desktop, tablets.
Without dedicated IT security staff, small/mid-size business enterprises prefer security solutions that are both cost-effective, easy to implement and run. One can significantly look at Kaspersky endpoint security to enhance their security layer because:
- Simple, intuitive cloud-based console combines ease of use with powerful cybersecurity tools and management features
- Manage security for multiple endpoints, mobile devices and file servers remotely, from anywhere, with a user-friendly and cloud-based console
- Eliminates vulnerabilities – to reduce attack at entry points
- Delivers Next-Gen protection against known & unknown threats
- Saves time – by automating OS & software deployment tasks
- No additional hardware needed – because the management console is hosted in the cloud, Kaspersky Lab has already taken care of infrastructure for you
- Powerful protection from the world’s most tested, most awarded security
Kaspersky streamlines your complete security requirements. More than just protecting your endpoints, Kaspersky Patch Management helps eliminate security vulnerabilities while encryption helps to prevent data being accessed by cybercriminals. Key list of actions taken care by Kaspersky Endpoint Security Solution are:
- Advanced Protection Against Threat: Using Host-based Intrusion Prevention System, it identifies vulnerabilities and blocks security threats in real-time. It helps you to gain control to run an application of your choice on server.
- Extra Protection for Sensitive Data: It protects corporate data and confidential customer information to achieve key compliance goals.
- Simplified System Management: Automates the creation, storage & cloning of system images – to save you time whenever your business needs to roll out new systems or update software on existing systems.
- Openness… No Other Vendors can Match: Kaspersky security solution is compatible with multiple security solutions, whether it belongs to another vendor. Right now, they are pioneers in providing this level of openness.
So, if you want to implement Kaspersky tight security for your business you can call us at ICTechnology, a leading managed cybersecurity service provider and registered partner with Kaspersky Lab. Also, let’s do a Free Risk assessment to analyze the total security cost in your company.
Please speak with our ICT Consultants at 1300 123 428 or write us at email@example.com.